Have you ever found yourself in this shopping situation:
"Hey, orange juice is on sale two cartons for $6.
Is that a good deal? How much does it usually cost at the neighborhood market? You have to buy it by the gallon at the membership warehouse, but is that cheaper?"
Stop standing for minutes in the breakfast foods aisle calculating which box of cereal will give you the most crunch for your money. With Cheapster, you can keep a log of the items you regularly buy, and how much they cost at the retailers you frequent.
No more trying to remember how much the other store sells it for. No more using your phone's calculator to compare the cost per ounce vs. cost per pound. Let Cheapster do it for you.
Every penny counts. You know it. You are Cheapster.
- Compare similar products
- Normalizes prices to a base unit
- Orders products by cheapest per unit
- Remembers comparisons and products across shopping sessions
- Ability to modify comparisons and products as you shop
- Back up or send data to a friend via email